Garden at the Park | Memory Care Center
Specialized memory care, redefined.
Our specialized Memory Care program is meant to provide all patients with the appropriate amount of support and stimulation to improve their day-to-day experiences and make them feel safe and secure in their new home environment. We approach every day with a person-centered approach to assist in reducing anxiety and increasing the quality of life.
We adapt to each new resident’s individuality by starting with an assessment conducted by one of our professional staff members. From there, we develop an individualized care plan, which is adjusted as needed to meet any changes in your loved one’s routine or condition.
The staff at the Garden at the Park Memory Care Center at Park Vista believe in creating memory care environments designed to meet the many daily challenges and needs of those suffering from memory-related diseases. We strive to provide meaningful activities for our patients while focusing on the individual’s capabilities and level of daily functional ability. Whether it is a creative activity or something as simple as listening to familiar music, every gesture is geared toward creating a less stressful and more supportive atmosphere.
Specialized Memory Care programming, including:
- Personalized care plans
- Routine cognitive testing
- Activities and creative outlets to enhance daily living and
- Group and one-on-one activities are designed to promote socialization and maximize capabilities.
- Specialized behavioral services for those with memory-related diseases
- Social services
- Personal care
- Meal preparation and specialty diets
- 24-hour clinical care and supervision by nursing staff specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Nurses are available 24 hours a day
- Monitoring of blood pressure, vital signs, weight, etc.
- Medication administration and management
- Assistance with meals if needed
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy services
- Assistance with mobility
- Respite care
- Hospice care
- Secured space
Private Rooms to Make You Feel at Home
Each one of our private memory care rooms comes fully furnished and also allows space for you or your loved one to customize to your liking. Our private Memory Care rooms are specially designed for those living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss.